Horse Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Saga

A forum for people to discuss the ridiculously addictive Facebook game Horse Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another venturing from HGS..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeArr

BeeArr

Another venturing from HGS.. Empty
PostSubject: Another venturing from HGS..   Another venturing from HGS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey all - it's BoldRush! Well..BeeArr - BR, whatevs you want it to be!

I'm currently onto TB's(I'm biased..I have one in RL), and like many others am working on colour. I have some pretty funky foals right now..just want to get their prof up with foal trainings..keep working on them!

What a great idea for a forum..the 220-something page thread is getting hard to navigate through. Shocked And let's face it..these emotes are PRETTY cool!

afro

ETA - Do we get pic siggies here, too?! I added one on my profile..don't see it here though. LOVE the big av's as well.
Back to top Go down
AmberLynn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another venturing from HGS..   Another venturing from HGS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Welcome!!! I am still figuring out the forum! I will make so we can have picture siggies (cause I love them) I just need to figure out how! hehe
Back to top Go down
https://horsesaga.forummotion.com
BeeArr

BeeArr

PostSubject: Re: Another venturing from HGS..   Another venturing from HGS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 pm

That's awesome! Thank you!

I can see it in my profile and the preview feature, but I know it's all a work in progress. Smile
Back to top Go down
wheresthebeef92

wheresthebeef92

PostSubject: Re: Another venturing from HGS..   Another venturing from HGS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm

welcome (: from another Colored TB breeder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MysticsAbi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another venturing from HGS..   Another venturing from HGS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Welcome!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jesseabigail.crawford
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another venturing from HGS..   Another venturing from HGS.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another venturing from HGS..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Saga :: Stop Here First :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: