Horse Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Saga

A forum for people to discuss the ridiculously addictive Facebook game Horse Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Evening All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NyPaintHoreGal

Good Evening All Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening All   Good Evening All I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 pm

I found horse saga on facebook. I do not know how to work this game. I am really confused about it. So maybe someone can help me out sometime.

Do you have to buy money online so you can have play money for the horses? I dont have that much. So maybe thats why i cant do anything on horse saga?

I have one black horse and a stall. Thats it.

I go on HGS too. Smile
Back to top Go down
wheresthebeef92

wheresthebeef92

Good Evening All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening All   Good Evening All I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

NyPaintHoreGal wrote:
I found horse saga on facebook. I do not know how to work this game. I am really confused about it. So maybe someone can help me out sometime.

Do you have to buy money online so you can have play money for the horses? I dont have that much. So maybe thats why i cant do anything on horse saga?

I have one black horse and a stall. Thats it.

I go on HGS too. Smile

The first few steps are usually walked through for you. I believe the first task is to buy a new horse box (I'm trying to remember), one you do that, it tells you to breed your mare. That will give you yor first foal. Then you can just follow your tasks. The different tasks will open new things and new tasks. As you get further, you will earn money to buy other horses and more tack and boxes. At first it gets really confusing, but as you get higher in levels, it becomes easier (: Welcome from another NY as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Good Evening All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Saga :: Stop Here First :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: