Horse Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Saga

A forum for people to discuss the ridiculously addictive Facebook game Horse Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which one should I keep?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Floating Lilly

Floating Lilly

Which one should I keep? Empty
PostSubject: Which one should I keep?   Which one should I keep? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 pm

I won't be able to open up a new stall in a while, and all of mine are full, but I want to breed again. I have two new horses, one from the store and her filly. I need to sell one and keep the other. Which do you think I should keep, and which should I sell?
A new mare that I bought from store, Witch. Not sure if I will keep her or not. She popped a pretty nice foal.
Which one should I keep? 66335_1673714845664_1321207887_1766605_5933225_n

And her foal filly who I named Fluffy (Don't judge me!) Not sure I will keep her either
Which one should I keep? 65944_1673715925691_1321207887_1766606_3474152_n

Okay I need help deciding. I don't know if I want to keep Fluffy or Witch. I like them both, but I'm not drooling over either. I can only keep one. What do ya think??????
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1321207887
wheresthebeef92

wheresthebeef92

PostSubject: Re: Which one should I keep?   Which one should I keep? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:38 pm

I'd go with whichever has the best prof. Although if the store mare is throwing nice foals, than keep her.
Back to top Go down
AmberLynn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which one should I keep?   Which one should I keep? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Well I personally like Witch better, and she's already proven that she can throw color. But I would assume that fluffy has a higher prof then her mom, so it's up to you. If you want to focus on color I would keep witch, if you want to raise the prof in the offspring I would keep fluffy
Back to top Go down
https://horsesaga.forummotion.com
Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Which one should I keep?   Which one should I keep? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 pm

AmberLynn wrote:
Well I personally like Witch better, and she's already proven that she can throw color. But I would assume that fluffy has a higher prof then her mom, so it's up to you. If you want to focus on color I would keep witch, if you want to raise the prof in the offspring I would keep fluffy

agreed Smile

fluffy also will most likely keep throwing color too, especially if bred to a colored stallion
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/crazy.horse.ranch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one should I keep?   Which one should I keep? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which one should I keep?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Saga :: The World of Horse Saga :: General Horse Saga Talk-
Jump to: