Horse Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Saga

A forum for people to discuss the ridiculously addictive Facebook game Horse Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie Question?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowStream41

Newbie Question? Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Question?   Newbie Question? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:49 pm

i just started playing this game and also need a few neighbors to help with gifts and stuff, or to breed with....or to cheer for in races or something (that my current task right now)
also have a question ^_^
Will the baby horse always be like the shape of the mother horse? like legs in the same place, same mane?
like i want a thoroughbred, but i accidently used my horse cash, and it'll take forever to get 25 HC....and i just want to know if i can get one withopugh buying one...
Back to top Go down
LusitanoGal

Newbie Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question?   Newbie Question? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 am

ShadowStream41 wrote:
i just started playing this game and also need a few neighbors to help with gifts and stuff, or to breed with....or to cheer for in races or something (that my current task right now)
also have a question ^_^
Will the baby horse always be like the shape of the mother horse? like legs in the same place, same mane?
like i want a thoroughbred, but i accidently used my horse cash, and it'll take forever to get 25 HC....and i just want to know if i can get one withopugh buying one...

Yes, if (say you're breeding Hanos) you breed your Hano mare to any breed of stallion, then foal will still have the body of the mare. As you progress in levels new horse breeds will become unlocked for Horse Coins vs. Horse Cash though, so you will be able to get the TB without Horse Cash eventually.

Another way to get Horse Cash is to
1. Log in everyday, after five days you get the opportunity to win 1 Horse Cash.
2. Retrieving collectibles... for first set you turn in you get one Horse Cash.
3. When one of your "old" horses dies, you'll get 1 Horse Cash as a reward.
Back to top Go down

Newbie Question?
Page 1 of 1