Horse Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Saga

A forum for people to discuss the ridiculously addictive Facebook game Horse Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and looking for friends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle

New and looking for friends Empty
PostSubject: New and looking for friends   New and looking for friends I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Im new here obviously and looking for friends who send gifts (especially foal training) I am low on prof and all my friends bar one are lower. Will gift as often as i can
Back to top Go down
Ammilnar

PostSubject: Hi Michelle   New and looking for friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi Michelle, I am also looking for horse Saga Friends. I gift daily, anyone is welcome to send me an invite, just make sure to state you're from horse saga on the friend invite so I know who you are ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jph74

PostSubject: Ill Help if you will help me    New and looking for friends I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Very Happy

Hi Michelle and Ammilnar I am struggling on here toobut i am willing to be a friend on here and help if you would like my address is

Back to top Go down
Hippity

PostSubject: Re: New and looking for friends   New and looking for friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 am

Im also looking for friends, I try and gift daily and usually help out friends with help, play and cheer when I see them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and looking for friends   New and looking for friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and looking for friends
Page 1 of 1