Horse Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Saga

A forum for people to discuss the ridiculously addictive Facebook game Horse Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why herro ^-^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vora

Why herro ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Why herro ^-^   Why herro ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:28 am

Hello everyone. I suppose you should all not only know my online alias, Vora, but my real first name, as well; Chloe. If you want to find me on Facebook, you may, just make a note when you send the request that you're from a Horse Saga forum so I can categorize properly. /Ravepanda on FB.
Anyway, I'm super excited to find a place to talk about one of my favorite games to pass the time, and I agree that it's highly addictive. In real life, I own one horse, I just had to put down my other. My sadly passed horse was a Crabbet bred Arabian mare, registered A Rosa Star, barn named Rosa. My boy now is a grade horse that we assume is Quarter or at least Quarter Type, not only for his body type but for his heavy promise of cow sense, and his name is Magoo. I started calling him Mr. Magoo before ever realizing who that infamous cartoon character even was!
So, feel free to message me! My game on Horse Saga is rather small, but I enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

Why herro ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Saga :: Stop Here First :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: