Horse Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Saga

A forum for people to discuss the ridiculously addictive Facebook game Horse Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HORSE SAGA ENDS 01 JUNE 2012!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haru

HORSE SAGA ENDS 01 JUNE 2012! Empty
PostSubject: HORSE SAGA ENDS 01 JUNE 2012!   HORSE SAGA ENDS 01 JUNE 2012! I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:04 am

If you aren't watching when your game loads up, or haven't bothered to check out the banner at the top, be warned.

Despite screams against this action, UBISOFT is closing down HORSE SAGA. They are "migrating" a tiny portion of the content over to their new piece of (I'll be polite) garbage, Horse Haven. If you haven't looked at HH, the horses are all the same model aside from colour and pattern. The graphics are so juvenile only someone possibly age 10 and under would appreciate, and from what I've seen and heard, the game play is so clunky it drives people nuts just trying to advance.

And then there's all the time and effort all of YOU have put into Horse Saga. If you have bought Horse Cash or coins with real money---you won't see that back! I know some players have invested literally hundreds of dollars.

Voice your displeasure NOW! Get Ubisoft to stop!
Back to top Go down

HORSE SAGA ENDS 01 JUNE 2012!
Page 1 of 1